Monday, February 6, 2012

Mr Hu Attachin

What is this must be your question?

Well I was going through a documentary, "When you're strange", its on the music band known as "The Doors". It is one of my favorite band and its lead singer, "Jim Morrison" is again my favorite. He is an amazing poet.

So while I was watching the documentary, I came up with an old line which was there in Jim's song. It is, "Mr Mojo Risin" and its actually extracted from his name itself. He just jumbled them.

Well here I did the same. I jumbled my name Achint Mathur into 'Mr Hu Attachin', the meaning of 'hu' is 'god' in Sufi language. So the meaning is 'Mr God Attachin' ...


2 comments:

Luvleen Benbi said...

wah wah.!
Nice..*RESPECT* ;)

Saumya Kulshreshtha said...

Kya baat! New layout and a new name. Nice hai!