Thursday, February 16, 2012

HaPpInEsS

Is it there in my mind or is it there in someone else's mind?
Can we buy it or it can buy us?
What is required for happiness? Is it money, sleep, peace or satisfaction?

I met one man who earns Rs 2000 per day but still he isn't happy then I met a man who earns Rs 20 per day with a smiling face. He never cheats, he only helps others. He is free, slave of his own will.

I get happiness by looking at a small poor kid who is playing with mud, I get happiness when I see smile on my close one's face. I get happiness when people are happy around me. Am I saint? No, I am not. I am the one who wants to live above all the sadness, I want to be the one who finds little happiness in everything.

The crowd is cheering for you, The coward is asking for help from you.
Romance is happiness, if you believe it.
The ton of knowledge is waste, the piles of money is worthless, the status in the society doesn't matter, if you're not happy.

The killer isn't happy and neither the judge is. The victim is gone.
We live, we die. What matters is the journey in between.

Can we spread the happiness outside our window, can we just pass a smile to the man who is passing us.
Can we live for others for ourselves. Can we stand in a group who is surviving on the lonely planet.


"Close your eyes, reach to your brain and smile for all good traits you have for happiness"
 

1 comment:

Luvleen Benbi said...

:D
Well written...keep them coming.