Saturday, February 4, 2012

Angry Bird

No, here I am not talking about the popular game. I am talking about the angry bird which we carry in ourselves.

Though different people take it in different manner but I take it as an 'emotion'. The act is very normal and usually healthy. I do get angry simply because the things don't go the way I want. When I want something from heart and don't receive it, the emotion has to be there. And I am not destructive in my anger, I just stay quiet for long and all I want is silence around me.

People says that you should control the anger before the anger should control you, well in that case I have a strong will power, I have full control on myself and anger can't control me. And now the question arises that why should I don't get angry? Well the emotion is very natural, though its for the limited duration but its there.

Well yes, you do sometime get angry very often and the reason I could find for this is only your close ones. A stranger has no rights to spoil your mood and it doesn't matter to you also. It only matters to you when somebody close to you says, acts the way you wasn't expecting. Expectations also plays an important role in doing or controlling anger. So the point is either you don't do anger or you just kill all your expectations and stay happy. But in that case you are challenging your own self, your own personality. Compromising is good, but compromising every time is a trait of a loser, and you shouldn't be one of them.

"The best answer to anger is silence and that's how i answer it"


2 comments:

Luvleen Benbi said...

Indeed...i can well say this..." I Have Experienced it all, the anger, the silence, the annoyance and also sometimes the unrequited over done anger.".;)

Achint said...

:P