Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Depart

This is the word which has many emotions attached to it but somehow I just hate this word.

The biggest question is why we have to depart from someone who is close to us and why the close ones have to depart from us? It means, Life isn't about happiness and comfort always. How it feels when you have to stay away from the person who is closest to you. Parents, Siblings, best pals can't be with you always and that is the fact of life.

We live for them, they live for us with miles in between. Are the short meetings with them add more memorable moments or we just get nostalgic.


She was there very close to me, I don't want to let her go. She waved at me, I waved at her back but was it from heart? That is the question. Who is she? She is Mumma, the lady who is departing from her kid.

All I have is SILENCE around me ... ... ...


"Close ones depart, but I know that we always live in each other's heart"

No comments: