Wednesday, February 8, 2012

For the Love ...


Who is she?

Is she a bright blue sky who is very high or is she a full moon's beauty.
The smile is refreshing, the laugh is charming, the gestures are of a little baby.

What does that big forehead signifies, is it to kiss or just to store all the good memories. 
As pure as fresh air, as pretty as lily, as caring as the mother of a child who is not grown.

Are all the colours meant for her or she is just justifying them.
The picture of her is clear in my mind but I am not a good painter.

The beautiful neck which always attract kisses to peck.
Hands which are just meant to rest on my palms.

Who is she with those perfect feet. Yes, for her my heart beats.
What is there in her sparkling eyes? Are they waiting for me or I am already in there.

The heart is pumping fast while writing this. Is she asking me to finish this quickly.
She resides in me Lord, she is your angel whom you sent.


1 comment:

megha said...

I loveeeeeee it........ <3
U ve proved again sameer!!!!