Monday, May 28, 2012

The FoUr Years


Four years of exploring the mind, finding the words, observing the surroundings.

Today I’ve completed 4 years of blogging and during this time I’ve captured my thoughts in words, expressed my views in sentences and gave my opinions in paragraphs.

With this, I would like to thank many people for giving me inspiration and appreciation on my writing. Firstly, would like to thank my Dad-Mom, who are regular visitors of my blog. Though they give their feedback on very few of my posts but they are very much part of it. Secondly, would like to thank my Didi-Jijaji for their support and sometimes corrections too. Saharsha for inspiring me to write, well some of my posts are actually inspired from them. Luvleen Benbi, the first person to comment on my writings. Last but not the least, would like to thank Saumya, a fellow blogger, for all the encouragement and feedback which she gives in her own way.

Also would like to thank the crazy, weird and unique world around me who always inspires me to write. 

2 comments:

Saumya Kulshreshtha said...

Thanks for mentioning bhaiya! May you always keep writing and sharing your lovely thoughts with the world around!

Luvleen Benbi said...

:)
Keep Them Coming.
Cheers.!