Friday, August 10, 2012

Just the Poem


Where I have lost, where was my writing, have I lost it or wasn't thinking about it?
The busyness of life kept me away from it or its just an excuse?
Where is the friend, where are the people who follow my writing? 
Are they over my writing or they’ve found the replacement?
I am not surprised because its something I presented on the stage. I am the writer not the actor. 
Who is the actor, the man in disguise or the leader whom we look upto.
Is it a good world to write about or I couldn't find better words to describe about? 
There is a scream, where is laughter? There is anger, we’re in danger.
The wet eyes are more painful or the dried one? Who is going to answer?
Relationships break with a sad end and a bad word. 
Are you over with it or you’re living the life you never wanted to?
You recover soon; you forget what is good and what is not. 
You’re falling in hell, you need a hand of your friend, is he there to hold it or you've lost him miles away?
Listen, the life is unpredictable; you learn it when you’re through. All I am saying is to be true.
Can you make an eye contact with me or is there guilt in you which only you could see?
Have you missed your home lately, have you called your mom and told her that you miss home and her? Have you had a word with your Dad?
The hour is here to express, why it was suppressed, I don’t know the reason.
The colour was blue and black then why its turning grey everywhere.
The changes in you I can’t accept, you can live your life except me.
I am lost in the words and the music, which is there to check me. I am master of my own.

1 comment:

Luvleen Benbi said...

love the line - "The hour is here to express, why it was suppressed"..
beautifully poetically Questioned. :)