Monday, April 23, 2012

“Reading Mind”


Why it changes that often? What is the reason behind it? Is it lonesome or people around you are acting weird. The mouth is shut because of no reason, the mind is thinking all negative; don’t feel like to perform any acts. I chose this lonesome but you only choose when you’re aware of it. I was unaware.

What I expect from the world? To perform comic acts in front of me, to entertain me or just be with me. Why will they be with me when they have their own lives? The fact is I am not part of them, my behavior is different. Yes for someone it’s rude, for someone its pointless anger. Am I really angry or I am sad? Why we expect anyone to spend their quality time with us? Expect, this six letter word is filled with hope, pain, sadness and anger but still you’re not ready to accept. Should I stay away from this world? The so call social networking is just about adding people, are we actually networking socially on it. How many of us said hello to each one of our friends, except wishing on birthdays and commenting on the photographs we’re left with nothing there. People with bad memory should be thankful to these sites as its helping them to remember their close one’s birthdays and other important days.

I don’t know what is going to happen in next moment then why I should think and get worried about the same. Can’t I just stay with my close ones? Are we humans forgetting the importance of life and people in it or we’re taking everything for granted. I am today but who knows that I’ll be there to mention about yesterday. I don’t believe in giving up but I can’t fight anymore. I don’t want to carry the same expression every day.  I can’t change the situation or surroundings but only thing I am asking is the support, the presence. You’re filled with people around you but here I am alone.


My mind is filled with peace or it doesn’t even have space for peace. The confusion is that. I am closing my eyes to see happy faces and then I see my own. Let’s finish this night right here. Hope to see smiling and refreshing sun tomorrow.


No comments: