Thursday, May 29, 2008

when you can see a smile on my face...

there are many reasons for a person to smile... in my life...thr are but dunno they are in bundle or in a pinch...
as i am living alone ... u can see smile on my face as soon as i see or talk to any of my family member...
i smile when i am with my bestest pal whoz 1000 kms away sitting is Ghaziabad...
i smile when i am on my bike...royal enfield...
i smile when i visit to my school...MAYO...
i smile when i am listening to my favorite music band...
i smile when i am watching my favorite movie DIL CHAHTA HAI...
i smile when i talk to my few frenz like "doctor saahib or beauty sleeper"...
i smile when i am watching Mr.Beans...

these are few moments when i smile genuinely ... ... ... and i want them to be there alwayz...
living years X 365 X 24 X 7 ...

No comments: