Friday, May 30, 2008

...MAYO...


Mayo College...a renowned institute in the city of Ajmer spread in 305 acres...it was built by the Viceroy of India, Lord Mayo in the year 1875...
and its a matter of proud for me to be the part of such institute... well we call it "heaven" on earth... I joined Mayo in class 8th in the year 2000 and was there till I completed my class 12th... so I was there for nearly 5 years and i enjoyed each and every moment i stayed there... was a swimmer there and represented my school at different levels...my main stroke was "freestyle and breaststroke"... being a swimmer I played each and every sport there...
Made many friends here including Saharsha, Sachit,Anant and Animesh... my bestest palz....
well writing about Mayo is like counting drops in ocean...its endless....
so this is brief about my life...my Mayo life...