Thursday, May 29, 2008

silence...

silence and quite...these two things you will notice when you see me these dayz and i dont know the reason behind it... i dont feel like to talk to anybody...just wanna stay alone... keep thinking that i am not giving happiness to the people around me... so why the hell i am surviving... but quiting life is not my cup of tea... i will fight...thts achint mathur's attitude... cant give up like this... will face and handle everything...
why i am not answering if somebody calls me... why i am speechless sometimes... why i am going through such state of mind... why i am getting irritated... why i am hating things which i love most...what is troubling me....
dunno the answers of these questions...
read somewhere that silence is beautiful... but not anymore in my case... wanna go in ugly world... cant stay in ths beautiful world.....
i was never like this... i wanna get back to myself...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don know wat made u write dat...better if i don come 2 know...