Friday, May 30, 2008

sometimes i write too...

-People dying everywhere
Children Crying everywhere

Everywhere there is harassment
Still our govt. is not taking any measurements

Our country was called as the bird of gold
Now why everywhere there is war of cold

O god, stop these fights
Its now heights

When will I be the proud citizen of this country
When will I can say that I love my country



-I was down and feeling lonely…

I just got up and started writing…

And when I finished with my writing…

I realized I was never alone…whole world was with me…



-We meet people…we depart from them

We trust people…and sometimes they breaks it

Sometimes we are helpful…and sometimes we are helpless…

Its all what life is all about…and we have to live with it…

So why not to live happily and live it like a king…



-If laughter is the best medicine...then why people are still crying...

If we say that we got freedom in 1947...then why still we are not free...

If we say that we are living in a developing country...then why we are still underdeveloped...

so much of unemployment...corruption...illiteracy...evil activities are taking place...and still we say that INDIA "shining"...if this is the meaning of shining then I pray to god that the sun of India alwayz sets...


No comments: