Thursday, August 23, 2012

Angels in Disguise

Who are they? Are they my friends in all emotions or they are angels in disguise?
What my mind is thinking? Are they reading the same?
My eyes are looking for peace, are their shoulders meant for the same?
My words are best understood by them, are they Collins or Oxford?
They read my body, soul and heart, sometimes they play my part.
What is sadness in their presence? I don’t want to search anymore.

I will never change my priorities. It’s more than my duties.
They are like other side of morning which is more beautiful.
They are like other side of lie, the truth.
They are like other side of faith which is more trustworthy.
They taught me that the world is mean and selfish, now I believe in it as earlier I used to think its all rubbish.
The people are here for purpose, they pass by with the solution.
Thank god, I have an angel in disguise who have an answer for every of my emotion.

For  Saharsha

No comments: