Thursday, September 4, 2014

20 Facts about Weird Me

Who am I?

It’s becoming a trend or it’s a chain, I don’t know. And I don’t like to nominate anyone for this. It’s about 20 facts about me. It’s really weird and something unusual as I can write stories on others but it’ll be a challenge to write about myself.

So let’s begin –

   1. I have a beautiful small family, who stands by me through thick and thin. My parents, my  sister, brother in-law and the love of my life; my CUB, Kabir. I am blessed to have  him; he  keeps me going strong and for him.



   2. I am blessed to have some really good friends around. They say, “If a friendship lasts  longer than 7 years, psychologists say it will last a lifetime.” My list of friends is long  but  would like to mention few and they’re Saharsha Raj Sabharwal, Manan Kulshreshtha, Anant  Acharya, Luvleen Benbi and Rajat Gupta.

   3. I love to ride my Royal Enfield. Though I haven’t been to any long journeys but the  moment spent with RE is worth preserving. It’s been eight years and our love is  growing  strong.



   4. The thing which I love to do is Photography, I admit that I don’t have much of technical knowledge in it but I know I have the eye for it. I like to click and get clicked.  ;)
  


   5. I am a follower of Ernesto Che Guevara, Chandrashekhar Azad and many more rebels  like  them. I think it’s within me to act and think like them. I always wanted to have a  Pen Name  like CS Azad, it was “Balraj”. If I ever going to have, then it will be “Raghav  (on my dad’s  name)”.



   6. Music is my time machine. I can listen to it 365x24x7. The bands I love are Pink  Floyd, The  Beatles, The Doors, Coldplay etc. Indian classical from Sitar to Sarod,  from Santoor to  Sarangi, these instruments can take me to the moon.

   7. I love to meet different kinds of people, from different region, religion, love to  observe  them and that’s why I am an HR consultant. I know in my job the money is less but the  satisfaction is more.

   8. Though I used to hate History in my school life but from the last 5 years, I have started loving it. It not only increases your knowledge but also let you meet your roots and soul.

   9. At one point of life I really wanted to get married to the person I loved but then she left as  she couldn't take a firm stand. Now there is only one love and i.e. self-love. I want to  grow with my family. Partner or No partner, doesn’t matter. I can live my  dreams which  are  mine and not shared. Of course, I really want to adopt a daughter  and name her Roli or  Myrah. Let’s see. 

  10. I am very moody. The mood can change in a blink. Yes, I go angry and take time to calm   down. I don’t know why I am like this. But since I have seen lot of broken trusts, I am fine with the same. If I go silent after an argument, it’s a sign for  you to shut up. I can’t argue with you anymore. Moreover, I only argue if I am having the facts with me.

  11. I love to travel, be it trains, bus, car or airplane, or for that matter by any mode of  transportation. And I like to travel alone most of the times so that I can have some quality     time with myself.

  12. Though I am not that big to do charity but I love to contribute a smile on someone’s face.      Like to spend time with oldies, differently able children and children who are not that   privileged.



  13. I don’t know whether it’s a girl thing or a boy, but I like to collect different pairs of footwear. I have few and want to add more and more. Also, I love to pick different kind of caps.

  14. I am a foody and can survive on liquid diets as well. Food should only include Non Vegetarian (strictly). Drinks can range from Nimbu Pani to Beer, Coke to Rum, Juices to Whiskey and Coffee to Wine. 



  15. I personally don’t like to try new food or new restaurants. Old School favourite joints I’ll  prefer else if you want to take me for a trial then you should make sure in advance  that the  food is good and you as a company.

  16. Jim Morrison, William Wordsworth and few more are my favourite poets. They used  to  write from their soul, experiences and observations. Well I think, I also do the same. You  can check the same on my blog where I've expressed myself.



  
  17. I don’t forgive and forget that easily, be it love, hurt, dates or anything. You can blame my  Mumma for giving me Almonds every morning but that’s a truth. Well  sometime I suffer  because of the same but otherwise it’s a good thing I believe.

  18. I am very punctual; if you’re late by 2 minutes then you’re gone. I can actually leave you  and the place if you don’t respect the time, especially when it’s mine.

  19. I love my birth place Ajmer, my home place Jaipur a lot. Other than these cities, I like   where my friends and family are, then the place doesn't matter.

  20. Lastly, I shampoo my hair every day; I love to sleep and I sleep in no one position, my  bed, and no rules. I hate when somebody ask me to try weird vegetables :P . I hate cooking.  Like chocolates, love playing any sports (I was zonal / national level swimmer). Like to  watch Tennis, F1 on Television. Love watching movies (I can’t see all and yes I am choosy).



That’s a hell lot of stuff about me; if I've missed out something then it’s your bad luck. For the world I am still a mystery. Cheers

5 comments:

Saumya Kulshreshtha said...

That is a lot of info about yourself bhaiya! And you cheated in the last point!

But it was a fun read. I hope Ranu bhaiya reads it too.

Achint said...

:)

Unknown said...

Just read it. And i am not cheated on any point. I have witnessed every facet of yours mentioned here, and it all just affirms how well i know you. Good stuff!

Achint said...

Yeah its been 27 years since you know me :)

Unknown said...

Well written and almost each and every thing has been experienced by me also during those 3 years of graduation time. 👍🍻