Thursday, September 24, 2009

Unchangeable Changes...

In the end, its always me and my thoughts and my views...
Whenever I sense some change around me, I just withdraw myself rather than finding the cause for the change...
Sometimes these changes hurt a lot, I try to get back to myself and try to forget about the world but its hard, its easy to say but tough to admit... I don't like changes, though they are liked by many but in my case its all together different...

People change, their acts, their habits changes and moreover the way they look at you changes... I know its hard to keep an open heart, even your so call friends also behaves abnormally at times...

Changes have to be accepted but in my case its always hard to admit...

2 comments:

Diligent Candy said...

i find change hard to accept as well.

Luvleen Benbi said...

Well...if u continually remain passive towards the changes in the environment you are forced to reach the oblivion..