Thursday, September 24, 2009

MONEY...

'If money talks and bullshit walks, we walk in' ...

Is it the most essential thing for living..?.. I know you can buy a bread to eat but still... why their is so much of greed for money in the society. If you and your family are having all the 3 meals comfortably then why there is greed for more...

You can't buy happiness, love, smile, tears, a relation or rather anything from money and from my point of view these are the most essentials for one's living... There are people who are dying of hunger and poverty but still they aren't starving to earn money as our so call 'rich class' is...
I know there are people who loves to talk in thousand of crores and above that they don't know how many Zeros they have to add in that...
Money can only buy 'things' not the 'thoughts'...

If we eat, drink and sleep money then I would like to stay hungry for life, let my throat gets dry and let my eyes open till my last breathe...

3 comments:

Nikita Mathur said...

U must hav seen de new Ad of some Tea.. "aapko pata hai, ye khaate kyun hai, kyunki hum khilate hai".. its a vicious circle.. If thr is some job 4 wich I am dependent on some1 else, n he takes money frm me, 2 compensate, I make de other dependent on me, n recover my money from him, n de chain goes on. All of us r (were) satisfied, but de 1st person made all of us greedy... If I wud hav stopped him then and thr, de cycle wud hav ended thr itself..

Achint said...

thats the reality...

Adita said...

everythin does revolve arnd money...thats a hard fact.....whatever u do today..at the end of the day is for money....eg - y parents nag their children to get gud marks?to get admission in gud college so that u get placed by gud cos later...place ur hand on the heart n tell if its really for the career....relations r made or broken for money...n poor ppl do wnt to earn money but for some reason(that they know better i guess), they r not able to...everyone is striving to be on top with max money n max power...what say?? :)