Monday, July 7, 2008

Super Sunday...

Finally my Mind won… I really want my Heart to win… but the game is game…

In 4 hrs 38 minutes game…( longest match in the history of Wimbledon Men’s Singles finals…) Nadal defeated Fedrer…

What a spectacular match… I don’t think I will see such kind of match in my whole life… Fedrer the 5 time Wimbledon Champion served 26 aces…just amazing…where Nadal was at his best with his “cross court” shorts…

And ya… here we lost Asia Cup against Sri Lanka… I am really happy from bottom of my heart … New comer Ajantha Amendis from Sri Lanka really bowled beautifully … took 6 wickets…

British Grand Prix… I am watching F1 for the last 5 years…but haven’t seen such race during this spell… raining…spinning cars….such overtakings…wow…. Lewis Hamilton took the pole with the lead of 1 minute and 30 seconds…amazing… he really drove well… on the same ground I am upset cuz Ferrari lost…really hard luck for Massa and Kimi…

1 comment:

Diligent Candy said...

It was an amazing game. :) enjoyed watching the little bit that I did manage to ...