Saturday, December 1, 2012

Time Passing in Disguise...

Where are the words, are they over ruled by the emotions or are they lost with time?
Where was I? Was I waiting for the event, news or the situation or I am the news now?

The gap from writing, the distance from the thing I loved most. Where am I, what is there in my mind?
Are there tensions, are there confusions? Why I can't live like a child with no frustrations?

The days are passing smoothly, the nights are sailing roughly.
Where is the dusk, where is the dawn? I am unable to view them.

The additional friends, the subtracting known people. Who is mixing life?
The world is known with the unknown and unknown with the known..

Happiness is around in disguise, its there for the future.
The present is like a roller coaster, with laugh and tears.

I am master of anger, am I too hopeful, am I too expecting or am I just being myself.
If you don't give me what I want, you can live without me by yourself.

Who is happy? The family or your friends? Are you happy if they are not happy?
They want you. What do you want? You want them or their happiness. The answer is numb.

There is nothing new in this world, neither the peace to the man in grave.
The people weeping on the grave are also in search of the peace.

The smile is here to search for me and I am searching it inside.
The world is a happy place with the smiling faces outside ...

No comments: