Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Rickshaw – Ride On



After so many days when I sat on the rickshaw, the experience was different and unique. The journey was of 15 minutes from Jangpura Metro Station to Hazrat Nizamuddin Station.

While on the ride, I was experiencing each and every jerk which was coming from thankfully road. I am happy that each cell of my body met one another during this course. With the melody of the bell of my rickshaw there were others who were just making a soothing Jugalbandi. And even the Ferrari makers will get ashamed of their manufactured product when you see the speed in which these three tired conic structure things run in small areas.

With the jerks, there was also the facility of the foot massage which I was getting from ‘chain’ which was right under my foot. There was just a layer of thin metal sheet for the disturbance in the massage. While you cross the other rickshaws which were coming from the opposite direction, the people in it stare in a way as if they are only allowed to travel on this ‘thing’. And if you’re lucky you get to see some pretty faces as well. ;)

Nizamuddin Station should change its name from Gazabuddin, because the kind of environment is here is really awful. I believe, even Indian villages are far more better than this ajab gazab place. I don’t understand why a bunch of people come for picnic on the station? What pleasure they get in sitting on the platform and taking their meals. And above all, our very own railway tracks. I was literally searching where the track is; it was full of waste materials. And I don’t understand why the hell people gets attracted after seeing these tracks and gets so eager to take out the waste from their body. Male, Female, Old, Child and even Dogs are happily passing out.

God himself now can't change us and our habits.

This blog is after really long as I am struggling with so call Masters in Business Administration, but now I hope will keep adding my thoughts on the regular basis.

One more thing, will like to thank Saumya for recommending my name for the “Most Versatile Blogger”. It will certainly boost my morale to write more.

Keep Blogging…
Cheers.

1 comment:

Saumya Kulshreshtha said...

You should write more often, because as a reader, at least I look forward to your writings eagerly. To add my experience to your own, I love traveling in rickshaws, especially if I do not have to haggle. The rickshaws plying inside the Jangpura or Bhogal area are also the cheapest, according to me. Anyway, you are a versatile blogger, so you more than deserved the tag :)

Cheers!