Monday, June 27, 2011

Taare Zameen Par

Here I am not describing the movie but on this weekend, I actually saw two Taare Zameen Par, a girl and a boy. I won’t say that they are retarded or physically challenged; it’s just that they are not living the normal and easy life as we are doing. They laugh, they cry, they show emotions and they live a healthy life with pains.

And then I met the Angel, the mother of two kids. She was actually an angel for them as she is way ahead from all of us in caring and loving. The patience she has is immense. Her day starts with them and I believe it doesn’t end. She plays with them, fight with them, and feed them, make them do exercises. From her eyes, I could see Hope, Dream, and Starve of making them stand on their own feet.

Well this much only I can describe about them because I believe the words just can’t describe everything. I wish those two kids to get well soon and make their parents proud someday and I hope the day comes soon.

2 comments:

Luvleen Benbi said...

I hope the same, pray of strength to the angel for the well being of the stars to shine brighter...

Saumya Kulshreshtha said...

:)
I do not find myself fit to be commenting here, but how could I stop myself from sharing at least a smile on this one. Well written. Better felt.