Thursday, October 23, 2008

FaMiy...

When I was born, they were there...
I don't know them, but they really care...

I don't remember when I spoke first word...
They remember when I called them 'MA, PA' in blurred...

I ve got an elder sister, don't know the name of her...
She is sweet and caring, and loves her younger brother...

I don't remember the first step taken by me...
But they were right there to hold me, if I fall down...

I was naughty and used to make them run after me everytime...
They were calm and let me do what I want anytime...

As the days passed by, I ve grown old...
They are still the same, more than silver or gold...

Then I came to know "they" were my family...
Who looked after me so well and nicely...

I want them to be there when I will die...
I want to depart from them with the contact of eye to eye...

No comments: